Japanese Mum's Home Cooking
To make a booking or for any enquires, please contact Kei.
Wednesday, 20 September; 11am - 2pm
Location: kitchen in Seer Green, Buckinghamshire
Price: £65 pp - Weekdays
Includes all ingredients, printed recipes and a list of shops that you can buy the ingredients, sit down lunch/dinner with glass of wine and some dishes you have created to take home.
You will learn :
- Introduction to Japanese ingredients and utensils
- Niku jyaga - Beef and potatoes braised in soy sauce
- Tamago yaki - Japanese style omelette
- Miso soup
- Onigiri - mini rice balls with various toppings
- Presentation skills
- What to buy and where to buy
Please let Kei know any dietary requirements in advance.
To make a booking or any inquires, please contact Kei.