Ultimate Healthy Eating "Why do Japanese live long, stay young and slim!"
To make a booking or for any enquires, please contact Kei.
To be arranged
You can also book this class with two people or more or one-to- one to suit your time and date
Location: Kei's kitchen in Seer Green, Buckinghamshire
Includes all ingredients , printed recipes and a list of shops to buy the ingredients, sit down lunch / dinner with glass of wine and some dishes you have created to take home.
You will learn:
Introduction to Japanese ingredients and their health benefits.
- Soba zushi - sushi rolls made from buckwheat noodles
- Soba noodles salad with smoked trout, salmon roe and vegetables
- Shira ae - Hijiki sea vegetables and vegetables in tofu, miso and sesame sauce
- Miso soup
- Asparagus in black sesame dressing
- Presentation skills
- What to buy and where to buy
Vegetarian options are available
Please let Kei know any dietary requirement in advance.
To make a booking or any inquires, please contact Kei.