Consultancy and Training
Kei graduated from the renowned Tsuji Cookery School in Japan. She was instrumental in setting up the business when her mother opened her restaurant in Kobe.
Kei was also a proprietor of the Japanese restaurant in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
She creates all her menus from authentic Japanese to sophisticated Fusion Cuisine in her own unique style.
Kei is passionate in sharing her knowledge and expertise to Hotel, Restaurant, Gastro Pub, Catering businesses, Organisations and Chefs in the United Kingdom and Overseas.
Just some of the services which Kei offers:
- Introduction to Japanese and Oriental ingredients, Utensils and knowledge of the Cuisine
- Chef training, preparation and cooking with various techniques
- Restaurant Consultancy including how to start up
- New Menu planning and improving the existing menu
- Waiting staff training, how to serve the dishes etc
- Food education for Schools; introducing students to healthy eating, different culture and broaden their palettes.
Please contact Kei directly for the full services she provides.